80+: COVID-19 Vaccination Preregistration Now Open
To book a vaccine appointment:
Online - www.ontario.ca/bookvaccine
Telephone - 1-833-943-3900
Appointment Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine (for Scarborough residents):
Pre-registration for residents outside of Scarborough:
Please be aware:
- Registration is by region only, please register in the link provided for your appropriate region. If you do not live in Scarborough (or North York) or are not 80+, you will not be eligible to register through this site. See COVID-19 vaccine pre-registration forms for other regions above.
- Please ensure you consult your primary care provider before booking an appointment.
- Do not schedule your appointment if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have answered 'yes' to any questions on the COVID-19 Screening.
- The site only allows bookings up to 7 days in advance.
- Not all vaccination sites are able to vaccinate all priority populations. If you do not see any open slots available at your closest location, please check other locations in your community.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, you will be asked to present proof of residency or workplace identification to receive your vaccine.
- No walk-ins permitted.