One of the most important aspects of my work as a Member of Parliament is to help constituents from Scarborough Southwest interact and connect with the federal government.
My team and I would be happy to assist you with the many services and programs offered by the different departments of the federal government. We can also help you connect with community resources and refer you to other levels of government, if applicable.
Some areas we can provide information and assistance with include:
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Passport Canada
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Acquiring Canadian flags and pins
If you have an event that you would like me to attend as your M.P., please feel free to email me your invitation at [email protected]
If you or a loved one is approaching a milestone birthday or anniversary, please feel free to contact my office to request special greetings.
My office can also arrange for certain congratulatory messages from the Prime Minister, the Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen.